Books are one of the staples of our culture. They’re something we can read for fun, for instruction, and enlightenment. In a world where so much information is available at our fingertips, books have stood the test of time as a reliable source of information. That said, readers don’t always fare well on the internet. If you want your best books to sell on amazon to do well on Amazon, you need to make sure it falls into one of Amazon’s five categories. Read on to learn more about each type of book and how you can optimize it for success on Amazon.
Looking for a good read? Check out these types of books Amazon wants you to read.
There are a ton of mystery books on Amazon that people seem to enjoy. So if you’re looking for something new to read, check out these selections.
Romance books are some of the most popular on Amazon and for a good reason. They’re a great way to spend an afternoon (or evening) with your significant other, and they can provide some great insight into relationships. Here are the five types of romance books that Amazon wants you to read:
- Romance suspense: This book is usually set shortly or past and centers around a mystery or suspense plot. The romance in these books tends to be slow-burning and tension-filled, making them perfect for fans of mystery novels.
- Romance comedy: These books are about two people who initially don’t seem to have anything in common but eventually fall in love. They tend to be lighthearted and fun and often resemble a Chick Lit novel.
- Romantic drama: These books are usually longer than the other two types and focus more on character development than the funny or light moments in romantic comedies. They can be incredibly moving and often feature heart-wrenching scenes between characters who care about one another deeply.
- Paranormal romance: These books revolve around relationships between humans and supernatural creatures (usually vampires or werewolves). They can be exciting and romantic, but they also frequently contain elements of mystery and suspense.
- Historical romance: These books follow couples who meet during different periods in history (usually medieval times or Regency England) and explore their
What type of thriller are you in the mood for? If you’re looking for something to keep you on the edge of your seat, check out thrillers. These types of books are usually full of suspense and action and can be very addicting. Here are some examples of thriller books that Amazon recommends: Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson
Angels and Demons by Dan Brown
According to Amazon, the top best books to sell on amazon for young adults are thrillers, romance novels, and new adult books. Thrillers are usually fast-paced and have a lot of action. Romance novels are generally about love triangles or dual relationships. New adult books are for adults who have finished college or just started their careers.